HD Optics & Camera is excited to have provided the Jim Henson Co and Disney + our CINEPAK LIVE camera System designed specifically for Cinematic Multicam.
Shot with four Arri Amiras, C- Motion Live Iris Control, Real time Line Cut, On Set Play back, and video distribution to over thirty monitors providing ISO’s, Multi-views or Line-cut to puppeteers, and the production team.
Cinepak Live integrated seamlessly with All Mobile’s 63′ Sterling Broadcast truck allowing for live paint (grade) and iris control on all cameras affording both the Director & Cinematographer complete control of the look and feel throughout the show.
HD Optics & Camera was proud to support The Big Picture Film & Video on their recent project for Land O’ Lakes.
Director / DP Mark Ritchie chose to use the New Arri Amira for it’s light weight and versatility.
“With over twenty set-ups a day and multiple company moves, we needed to move fast and I didn’t want to sacrifice quality”.
Paired with the complete set of Angenieux Optimo compact Zooms and lightweight accessories, Ritchie was able to capture some stunning moments over this three week campaign.
With so many digital cameras offering log capabilities, on set viewing for the cinematographer has never been so crucial.
Fuji film is now offering an incredible compact & affordable solution for on set LUT viewing.
Users now have the option to apply built in LUTs or to work with Live Grade or Resolve for real time on set monitoring.
Digital color adjustment device used for on-set camera preview and for monitor calibration for professional motion picture productions.
Small and lightweight with outputs for both HD-SDI and HDMI.
The IS-mini utilizes 3D color LUTs in cube sizes almost 50% larger than other products enabling much more accurate image display for on-set production and post-house environments. Included Mini Manager software incorporates 3-wheel color correction capability. Monitor calibrations can be done in less than 10 minutes.
• Exceptional optical performance, not previously achieved with an anamorphic zoom:
2x squeeze, no ramping or breathing, a fast aperture of T:4 exceptional sharpness and low distortion.
• For high-end film and digital cameras.
• Perfect homogeneity of colorimetry, contrast and resolution.
• Compact and very light (4.8 lbs- 2.2 kgs)
• Focus scale with over 50 witness marks for precise focus position. Easy interchangeable scale between imperial and metric
• Minimum image coverage of 28.8mm diagonal perfect of 4 perf scope film camera and S35 digital camera with 4/3 or 16/9 sensor type
• Available in PL mount, PV mount on request
• The flexibility of the zoom and the exceptional image performances of the 56-152 A-2S provide a new freedom of movement while shooting in anamorphic 2x squeeze mode
“PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY”
Optimo Anamorphic 56-152 mm 2S Now Available for Rental at HDOC!