HD Optics & Camera is looking to expand our staff of experienced Technicians immediately. If you’re interested in joining our team, and feel that you meet the qualifications below, please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
*** Minimum 2 years prior cinema lens service/repair experience required ***
• Outstanding customer service skills, and ability to communicate & work as part of a team.
• Knowledge of spherical & anamorphic lens systems and their unique qualities.
• Punctuality, attention to detail, initiative, and sense of urgency.
• Knowledge of and ability to use small tools.
• Knowledge of professional camera systems is a plus.
• Good sense of humor.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Service and maintain diverse types of cine-style lenses.
• Check incoming lenses for damage & wear quickly upon their return.
• Maintain existing database of lens conditions and state of repair.
• Coordinate with Shipping and Prep departments to ensure lenses are ready for outgoing preps.
• Maintain repair records for all lenses.
• Communicate effectively with the Floor Manager regarding damaged gear, and efficient operation of the QC Department.
• Lifting up to 60 lbs.
• Sitting and standing for long periods of time.
• Good hand-eye coordination for delicate operations with valuable equipment.
• Potential overtime/occasional weekends required.
Salary and Benefits:
• Hourly rate based on experience.
• Full medical and dental benefits.
• Vacation and holiday pay.
We look forward to hearing from you!