HD Optics & Camera is looking to expand our staff of experienced Technicians immediately. If you’re interested in joining our team, and feel that you meet the qualifications below, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
*** Previous Prep Tech &/or Camera Assistant experience is a requirement ***
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Knowledge of professional film and digital camera equipment.
• Punctuality, attention to detail, and initiative.
• Valid driver’s license & clean driving record.
• Good sense of humor.
• Experience with RentalWorks system a HUGE plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide memorable customer service to clients for each assigned rental order.
• Develop a knowledge and understanding of cameras and associated equipment and supplies used in the film and digital rental industry.
• Ensure that the appropriate equipment is pulled, organized, and fully operational for each rental.
• Coordinate with quality control to ensure that equipment is serviced and ready prior to the assigned preparation with the client.
• Communicate effectively with the floor manager regarding equipment shortages required to complete a rental order.
• Assist with equipment check-in and check-out.
• Assist with delivering or picking up equipment around the Los Angeles area.
• Lifting up to 60 lbs.
• Sitting and standing for long periods of time.
• Potential overtime/occasional weekends required.
Salary and Benefits:
• Hourly rate based on experience.
• Full medical and dental benefits.
• Vacation and holiday pay.
We look forward to hearing from you!