We are seeking an experienced motion picture camera prep tech to fill a position at our Burbank, CA office. Please review the job description below and contact us if you believe you’re a qualified candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide memorable customer service to clients for each assigned rental job
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of cameras and associated equipment and supplies used in the film and digital rental industry
- Ensure that the appropriate equipment is pulled, organized, and fully operating for each rental job
- Coordinate with quality control to ensure that equipment is serviced and completed prior to the assigned preparation with the client
- Communicate effectively with the floor supervisor regarding equipment shortages required to complete a rental job
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Knowledge of professional film and digital camera equipment is a plus
- Lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Potential overtime required
Salary and Benefits
- Medical dental benefits
- Vacation, holiday, and sick pay
Interested in becoming a member of the HD Optics & Camera team? Please contact us if you’re a qualified candidate for our motion picture camera prep tech opportunity.